The power to drive business - large and small. Our D10 point of sale system delivers the performance you need in an affordable, adaptable system.
Compact footprint fits easily into existing spaces
Built-in power management saves energy, operating costs
Fixed point of sale ports for peripheral customization
Open platform and broad operating system for more peripheral options
Dual video display capabilities enrich your customer’s experience
With its compact size, the D10 fits easily into existing spaces - so you don't have to rebuild your checkout counter around it. The D10 can be oriented on its side and slid into a shelf, giving you the freedom to create the checkout environment that works best for your business without compromising on functionality or quality. And since this flexible point of sale system can live in a variety of places on the counter, you have more valuable space for additional merchandise, promotional signage, and more.
- Reduces initial investment cost and increases revenue per square foot by maximizing the use of your retail floor space
- Deep sleep mode helps conserve energy, reducing your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Built for fast installation and easy access to components for quick in-store maintenance
- Big performance features in a compact solution delivers exceptional value for your investment
Description Machine Model Toshiba D10 4750 D10
- AMD GX-218GL Processor
- 4GB Memory (2 DIMM slots)
- 64GB SSD
- (1) 24VPUSB port
- (1) 12VPUSB port
- (4) Powered RS232 ports
- (1) Cash Drawer port
- USB ports (2 x 2.0, 1 x 3.0)
- (1) 3.5mm audio port
- (2) Video (1 x VGA, 1 x DP)
- Power – internal
- Dimensions: 265 mm x 277 mm x 90mm (WxDxH)
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows Embedded 7 / Win7 32-bit & 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Embedded PosReady 7 Preload
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 IoT (64-bit)
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry Preload
- Ubuntu Linux v17.04 or higher
Toshiba D10 Warranty
To receive warranty service on this product through Toshiba’s Exclusive PWP, contact the Service Center at http://d10.mic.com.tw
You shall provide information in relation to the defective product(s). The information required would include model, serial number, invoice number, shipping date, and possibly photographs of the defective part(s).
The Service Center will, at its discretion, repair or replace the motherboard, barebones, small board, power supply or other such part. The cables and mechanical parts, including chassis, rail, heat sink, I/O shield, etc. of the product are excluded from the coverage of this warranty.
The product will be shipped to the Service Center for replacement or repair. You shall pay for the one-way shipping charges from your location to the Service Center.
If no defect is found on the returned product, if it has defaulted due to (a) physical damage by the user, (b) use of components not included in the original product, (c) misuse by the user, (d) unsuitable power sources or environmental conditions, (e) normal wear and tear, or (f) damaged during shipping en route to the Service Center, you are fully responsible for all fees incurred for returning the product to your location.
The Service Center will not be responsible for any losses or damage to the product incurred while the product is in transit or is being shipped for repair. Insurance is recommended.
The Service Center will return the repaired product around 14 working days after the products have been received at the Service Center. In European Union, warranty will be provided through a Toshiba Service Center.
Please refer to the Statements of Limited Warranty document found at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions website for complete Warranty service information.