It’s important for small businesses to select the right point of sale (POS) system. A properly sized POS system will bring a lot of benefits to your business. You can enhance productivity, improve savings, realize significant returns, and get actionable insights on sales conditions and performance all of which translate to profitability.
- The retail optimized Toshiba D10 offers a sleek, compact design
- At only 265 mm wide, 277 mm deep, and 90 mm high, it fits easily into existing spaces and new cabinets
- Fixed POS ports allow you to add the right peripheral devices to run your business
- Standard configuration (not customizable)
- Service provided by TGCS Preferred Warranty Provider
- Available in select markets*, exclusively from an authorized Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Business Partner.
- Toshiba understands how to bring smarter store solutions to small business retailers who need a high-performing, energy-efficient point-of-sale system with a small footprint— at a competitive price.
*Please see your authorized Toshiba Business Partner for availability in your country.
|Compact footprint and distributed design||Toshiba's small POS footprint helps save space and improves flexibility for environmental design in the store|
|AMD GX-218GL Processor||Scalability, ultra-competitive performance that meets the compute and multimedia processing needs of mainstream embedded applications. Energy efficiency with 15W thermal design profile, highly integrated I/O and multi-display support.|
|Fixed POS connectivity options||Add the right peripheral devices for your business|
|Dual video display capability||Dual video support improves system flexibility and helps deliver a superior customer experience choose display port or VGA|
|Deep sleep automation and built-in power management||Let’s your POS sleep when not in use to help minimize power consumption, support global environmental initiatives and save on utilities each month|
|Open platform and broad operating system support||Increases operating system and peripheral choices|
|2 Powered USB and 4 powered RS-232 ports||Powered USB ports eliminate external power bricks
Standard and powered RS-232 ports support current and legacy POS peripherals
Description Machine Model
Toshiba D10 4750 D10
- AMD GX-218GL Processor
- 4GB Memory (2 DIMM slots)
- 64GB SSD
- (1) 24VPUSB port
- (1) 12VPUSB port
- (4) Powered RS232 ports
- (1) Cash Drawer port
- USB ports (2 x 2.0, 1 x 3.0)
- (1) 3.5mm audio port
- (2) Video (1 x VGA, 1 x DP)
- Power – internal
- Dimensions: 265 mm x 277 mm x 90mm (WxDxH)
Operating Systems Supported
- Windows Embedded 7 / Win7 32-bit & 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 IoT (64-bit)
- Ubuntu Linux v17.04 or higher
Toshiba D10 Warranty
To receive warranty service on this product through Toshiba’s Exclusive PWP, contact the Service Center at http://d10.mic.com.tw
You shall provide information in relation to the defective product(s). The information required would include model, serial number, invoice number, shipping date, and possibly photographs of the defective part(s).
The Service Center will, at its discretion, repair or replace the motherboard, barebones, small board, power supply or other such part. The cables and mechanical parts, including chassis, rail, heat sink, I/O shield, etc. of the product are excluded from the coverage of this warranty.
The product will be shipped to the Service Center for replacement or repair. You shall pay for the one-way shipping charges from your location to the Service Center.
If no defect is found on the returned product, if it has defaulted due to (a) physical damage by the user, (b) use of components not included in the original product, (c) misuse by the user, (d) unsuitable power sources or environmental conditions, (e) normal wear and tear, or (f) damaged during shipping en route to the Service Center, you are fully responsible for all fees incurred for returning the product to your location.
The Service Center will not be responsible for any losses or damage to the product incurred while the product is in transit or is being shipped for repair. Insurance is recommended.
The Service Center will return the repaired product around 14 working days after the products have been received at the Service Center. In European Union, warranty will be provided through a Toshiba Service Center.
Please refer to the Statements of Limited Warranty document found at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions website for complete Warranty service information. The Statements of Limited Warranty document link https://www.toshibacommerce.com/support/